- Building will be planned and designed by professional Architects and structural design Engineers.
- For all service connections and disposals (sewerage, solid waste, etc.) British/American/BNBC building codes will be followed.
- Structural design parameters will be based of American Concrete Institute (ACI) and American Standards of Testing Materials (ASTM) and BNBC codes.
- Sub-soil investigation and soil composition will be analyzed from laboratory.
- Building will be comprised of reinforced cement concrete (R.C.C) foundation, column, beam and slab considering systematic and wind effect with modern design concept.
- Comprehensive checking and testing of all steel reinforcement will be conducted by professional design and supervising engineers.
- All structural materials including steel (60 grade deformed / tore steel bar), cement (Scan, Cemex, Holcim, King Brand, SKS etc.), bricks (1St class), Sylhet sand, etc, will be of highest available standard.
- For concrete works to give crushing strengths of 2500 psi to 4000 psi (cyl.test) at 28 days depending on concrete ratio & design.